It’s time to broaden the definition of a flexible office. Focusing on furniture and partitions alone loses sight of one essential element—humans. A successful workplace is designed for a variety of people by offering a variety of spaces. Learn how to base a project on behavior and work habits. Read more.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Business Forecasting: Why You Need It and How to Do It
- How Construction Delays are Impacting Industrial Tenants
- Estate Planning Tips for Singles
- Phil Scolieri Named Top Agent by First American Title Insurance Company
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Noncompete Clauses
- Who Is Estate Planning For?
- Industrial Construction Boom
- The Best Thing You Can Teach Entry-Level Employees
- The Impact Of Increased Borrowing Costs On Commercial Retail Properties
- Navigating the Probate Process