The Federal Trade Commission recently proposed a new rule that would ban employers from imposing noncompetes on their workers. By stopping this practice, the agency estimates that the new proposed rule could increase wages by nearly $300 billion per year and expand career opportunities for about 30 million Americans.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Business Forecasting: Why You Need It and How to Do It
- How Construction Delays are Impacting Industrial Tenants
- Estate Planning Tips for Singles
- Phil Scolieri Named Top Agent by First American Title Insurance Company
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Noncompete Clauses
- Who Is Estate Planning For?
- Industrial Construction Boom
- The Best Thing You Can Teach Entry-Level Employees
- The Impact Of Increased Borrowing Costs On Commercial Retail Properties
- Navigating the Probate Process