The Federal Trade Commission recently proposed a new rule that would ban employers from imposing noncompetes on their workers. By stopping this practice, the agency estimates that the new proposed rule could increase wages by nearly $300 billion per year and expand career opportunities for about 30 million Americans.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Noncompete Clauses
- Who Is Estate Planning For?
- Industrial Construction Boom
- The Best Thing You Can Teach Entry-Level Employees
- The Impact Of Increased Borrowing Costs On Commercial Retail Properties
- Navigating the Probate Process
- How to Protect Your Business Name
- How to Find Your Leadership Style
- Managing Generational Pushback in the Workplace
- Why Technology Adoption Is Necessary In Commercial Real Estate