When a loved one dies, Scolieri-Beam Law Group, P.C. can guide the family through the probate and administration process, ensuring the orderly transfer of real estate and personal property. We explain and prepare documents to ensure that clients’ testamentary objectives are met, and that inheritance and estate tax liabilities are mitigated. Learn more.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Phil Scolieri Named Top Agent by First American Title Insurance Company
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Noncompete Clauses
- Who Is Estate Planning For?
- Industrial Construction Boom
- The Best Thing You Can Teach Entry-Level Employees
- The Impact Of Increased Borrowing Costs On Commercial Retail Properties
- Navigating the Probate Process
- How to Protect Your Business Name
- How to Find Your Leadership Style
- Managing Generational Pushback in the Workplace