Las Vegas and a handful of Florida cities may be tops when it comes to home flipping, but a new national survey finds that Pittsburgh has among the fewest amount of flips nationwide. Read more at “Home flipping? Not so much in Pittsburgh“.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Helpful Leadership Suggestions
- The Assistance and Service Animal Integrity Act
- When Is Representation Required In Landlord-Tenant Cases?
- Intersection of Real Estate and Technology
- Real Estate Myths Debunked
- Bringing On A Silent Partner
- Airbnb and Regulation
- Leadership Tips For Entrepreneurs
- Top Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Finding a Great Business Mentor