Last week a federal judge blocked the implementation of changes to the FLSA regulations that were scheduled to go into place today. Until a final decision is reached, employers may continue to follow the existing overtime rule. Read more in this article, “Federal Judge Halts Overtime Rule“.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Helpful Leadership Suggestions
- The Assistance and Service Animal Integrity Act
- When Is Representation Required In Landlord-Tenant Cases?
- Intersection of Real Estate and Technology
- Real Estate Myths Debunked
- Bringing On A Silent Partner
- Airbnb and Regulation
- Leadership Tips For Entrepreneurs
- Top Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Finding a Great Business Mentor