Last week a federal judge blocked the implementation of changes to the FLSA regulations that were scheduled to go into place today. Until a final decision is reached, employers may continue to follow the existing overtime rule. Read more in this article, “Federal Judge Halts Overtime Rule“.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Phil Scolieri Named Top Agent by First American Title Insurance Company
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Noncompete Clauses
- Who Is Estate Planning For?
- Industrial Construction Boom
- The Best Thing You Can Teach Entry-Level Employees
- The Impact Of Increased Borrowing Costs On Commercial Retail Properties
- Navigating the Probate Process
- How to Protect Your Business Name
- How to Find Your Leadership Style
- Managing Generational Pushback in the Workplace