Interesting article by Money, “Should You Ever Pay Cash For A Home?”. It looks at what paying in cash will do to your savings — emergency, retirement and otherwise — in the short term.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Helpful Leadership Suggestions
- The Assistance and Service Animal Integrity Act
- When Is Representation Required In Landlord-Tenant Cases?
- Intersection of Real Estate and Technology
- Real Estate Myths Debunked
- Bringing On A Silent Partner
- Airbnb and Regulation
- Leadership Tips For Entrepreneurs
- Top Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Finding a Great Business Mentor