The Pittsburgh City Council voted on and passed the proposed realty transfer tax last month. Read more at “Council passes realty transfer tax“.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Helpful Leadership Suggestions
- The Assistance and Service Animal Integrity Act
- When Is Representation Required In Landlord-Tenant Cases?
- Intersection of Real Estate and Technology
- Real Estate Myths Debunked
- Bringing On A Silent Partner
- Airbnb and Regulation
- Leadership Tips For Entrepreneurs
- Top Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Finding a Great Business Mentor