Should early-stage entrepreneurs split equity equally? Read Frank Demmler’s opinion at “He thinks nothing sours friendships faster in the startup world than splitting equity equally“.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Business Forecasting: Why You Need It and How to Do It
- How Construction Delays are Impacting Industrial Tenants
- Estate Planning Tips for Singles
- Phil Scolieri Named Top Agent by First American Title Insurance Company
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Noncompete Clauses
- Who Is Estate Planning For?
- Industrial Construction Boom
- The Best Thing You Can Teach Entry-Level Employees
- The Impact Of Increased Borrowing Costs On Commercial Retail Properties
- Navigating the Probate Process