The commercial real estate industry has been notoriously slow to adopt technology. While most industries have recognized the need, many commercial real estate companies still do business the old way. Forbes offers this interesting look at how technology adoption helps commercial real estate businesses.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Business Forecasting: Why You Need It and How to Do It
- How Construction Delays are Impacting Industrial Tenants
- Estate Planning Tips for Singles
- Phil Scolieri Named Top Agent by First American Title Insurance Company
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Noncompete Clauses
- Who Is Estate Planning For?
- Industrial Construction Boom
- The Best Thing You Can Teach Entry-Level Employees
- The Impact Of Increased Borrowing Costs On Commercial Retail Properties
- Navigating the Probate Process