The commercial real estate industry has been notoriously slow to adopt technology. While most industries have recognized the need, many commercial real estate companies still do business the old way. Forbes offers this interesting look at how technology adoption helps commercial real estate businesses.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Phil Scolieri Named Top Agent by First American Title Insurance Company
- FTC Proposes Rule to Ban Noncompete Clauses
- Who Is Estate Planning For?
- Industrial Construction Boom
- The Best Thing You Can Teach Entry-Level Employees
- The Impact Of Increased Borrowing Costs On Commercial Retail Properties
- Navigating the Probate Process
- How to Protect Your Business Name
- How to Find Your Leadership Style
- Managing Generational Pushback in the Workplace